Commercial Mold Remediation
Commercial Mold Removal in Plant City, FL
If your commercial property suffers a water intrusion and is not properly remediated, you may find yourself stuck with commercial mold as the aftermath. Water should be removed from the premises within 24-48 hours to help prevent mold growth and secondary damages. SERVPRO knows time is of the essence when it comes to water loss, that's why our team works around the clock 24/7, 365. We also understand that water damage and mold growth can cause business interruption and affect the profitability for your business. No matter the size or severity of loss, SERVPRO of NE Hillsborough County/Plant City is guaranteed to make it "Like it never even happened."
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2000 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (813) 459-3767
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of NE Hillsborough County / Plant City can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of NE Hillsborough County / Plant City training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician