Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of NE Hillsborough County / Plant City is locally owned by Josh and Danielle Marazzito.
The SERVPRO motto is: “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” And this motto captures our company’s culture. At times companies have mottos that are disconnected from actual cultures, but this isn’t true in our case. For Josh and Danielle, connecting company culture and motto is their day to day priority.
And so, we aim to be fast, but not just fast, fast and good. Because doing work quickly, though of some value, isn’t what we're aiming for. We’re aiming to be fast and exceptional, to do work that lasts and to make sure that every customer we have doesn’t feel the full impact of whatever disaster they’re presented with.
We serve the NE Hillsborough County area and the greater Plant City community. Mold, water and fire damage are serious problems that need an immediate response — that’s what we do.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (813) 459-3767
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of NE Hillsborough County / Plant City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.